TRACKERS & IMMOBILISERS
VODAFONE AUTOMOTIVE - STOLEN VEHICLE TRACKING AND MONITORING SERVICES
The ultimate protection for your vehicle – with European coverage as standard*
Today’s high value vehicles provide rich pickings for today’s new breed of professional vehicle thieves who steal to order and are often shipped to other countries. Improvements in vehicle security and advancements in telematics technology, including stolen vehicle tracking, have been at the forefront of reducing stolen vehicle numbers in the UK from over 300,000 to under 70,000 in recent years. Vodafone tracking systems uses the latest GPS / GPRS / GSM technology, providing pinpoint accuracy and unparalleled service levels. Police liaison is conducted in local language through Vodafone Automotive’s network of Secure Operating Centres across 49 countries globally.
Vodafone stolen vehicle tracking systems are installed covertly to your vehicle making it difficult for a thief to know that a tracking system is present.
All Vodafone stolen vehicle tracking systems are Thatcham accredited – which canreduce insurance premiums – and carry a 2 year warranty which is usually transferable to a replacement vehicle, enhancing the vehicle’s residual value and protecting the owner’s initial investment. Choose the Vodafone Protect & Connect 6 system which detects unauthorised movement of a vehicle when the ignition is
switched off (e.g. if the vehicle is towed away). Or opt for our proactive top of the range Vodafone Protect & Connect 5 system with Remote Ignition Lock functionality, allowing Vodafone Automotive to safely immobilise a stolen vehicle with Police authorisation. This proactive stolen vehicle tracking system automatically detects theft even when a thief has taken the vehicle keys
Web and mobile application
Vodafone Protect & Connect 6 and Vodafone Protect & Connect 5 are available with app and web functionality. Both are user friendly applications that gives owners the ability to obtain a pinpoint location for their vehicle(s) on demand, including the powerful key facility of setting a geofence zone. Receive an immediate SMS alert with the web function or an in app notification when using the My Connected Car App, should a vehicle leave the pre-set area. Download the ‘My Connected Car’ app from either IOS or Android now to try our demo version.
Vodafone Automotive is the European market leader for Stolen Vehicle Tracking
The only approved tracking supplier to: Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Infiniti, Lamborghini, Maserati, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Nissan, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Škoda, Tesla, Volkswagen passenger cars and Volkswagen commercial vehicles.
Vodafone Automotive Insurance Recognition
Vodafone Protect & Connect 6 and Vodafone Protect & Connect 5 systems are Thatcham accredited and recognised by the majority of leading insurers. You may qualify for a discount on your insurance premium.
Vodafone Protect & Connect 6
Vodafone Protect & Connect 6 offers stolen vehicle tracking with pan European coverage* as standard, and is recognised by major insurers thanks to Thatcham Category 6 (formerly Thatcham TQA) accreditation.
• Pinpoint GPS Tracking
• International GSM & GPRS Coverage
• Europe wide coverage (49 countries worldwide)
• 24/7 service
• Detailed theft history facilities recovery
• Thatcham CAT6 accredited
• Recognised by major insurers
• Automatic system health check
• 2 year warranty
• System transferable
• App & Web included
Our standard Vodafone Protect & Connect 6 system delivers stolen vehicle tracking with the added security of generating:
• Tow-Away Alert When motion is detected with the ignition switched off (e.g if the vehicle is towed away)
• Tamper Alert When the vehicle battery is disconnected or discharged, or the system wiring is cut
• GSM Jamming Alert When an attempt to jam the GSM signal is made
Vodafone Protect & Connect 5
Vodafone Protect & Connect 5 is the top of the range Thatcham Category 5 accredited system, incorporating all the benefits of Vodafone Protect & Connect 6 and the added protection of:
Automatic Driver Recognition Drivers are issued with a unique pocket-sized Driver Card and on leaving the vehicle the system automatically arms itself. If the vehicle is moved without the Driver Card present, Vodafone Automotive’s Secure Operating Centre is alerted instantly to a potential theft, even if the vehicle is taken using the vehicle’s own key
Remote Ignition Lock Enables the Police to authorise Vodafone Automotive to send an alert to the vehicle and prevent the engine being restarted once it comes to a standstill. This significantly increases the chance of both the vehicle and its contents being recovered undamaged, and can help avoid high speed police pursuit of suspect vehicles
My Connected Car App and Web
Installing a Vodafone Automotive stolen vehicle tracking system automatically gives you access to our mobile application and web. With My Connected Car, you can access and manage a number of your vehicle security and safety functions remotely. My Connected Car provides easy access to vehicle information such as real-time vehicle location, directions to the vehicle and geofence ability.
My Connected Car app features:
• Live Vehicle Location – Including satellite Google maps viewing
• Trip reports – See your latest and historical journeys including distance travelled as well as average and maximum speed
• Car Finder Route (Driving and Walking) – Can’t remember where you parked? Car finder shows you the quickest way to get back to your vehicle
• Geofence – Set a Geofence zone and receive an in-app notification if vehicle enters or leaves that area
• Special modes – Simply activate Garage Mode or Transport Mode without the need to contact our customer service team
• Speed – Alert Set a specific speed limit and receive an in-app notification if you exceed that limit
• SOS button – direct to the Vodafone Automotive Secure Operating Centre
• Multiple vehicles – Up to 10 vehicles available in one account
• Self-Diagnosis – Perform your own system health check